- July 30, 2017 - August 2, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Tennessee Safety and Health Conference promotes safety and health in the workplace by providing a symposium for the purpose of educating, as well as featuring the latest in workplace safety and health products and services. The conference is a 2 1/2-day conference held in Nashville, TN.
You should definitely attend this conference if:
- You are a supervisor or manager responsible for the safety and health of workers;
- You are involved with a safety and health program in your company;
- You are interested in learning about the latest innovations in safety and health products and services in the workplace; or
- Simply, you are dedicated and committed to having a safe and healthful workplace.
Other key reasons to attend:
- Opportunity to hear dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Visit booths of more than 100 exhibitors displaying the latest in safety and health workplace products and services
- Get the latest updates on key workplace safety and health issues
- Great opportunity to network with other safety and health professionals
- Options to attend various workshops covering a wide range of topics regarding occupational safety and health subjects plus updates on OSHA laws and regulations–all taught by many of the nation’s top safety & health professionals
- Earn CEU’s
- Option to attend the Federal OSHA Training Institute’s Approved 10-Hour General Industry Safety & Health Course and receive a 10-hour completion card
- Overall top-rated safety and health conference in the region!